Thursday, July 15, 2010

College: Almost done!

I'm putting the wraps on my college program at Kaplan online. For about two years I've been studying website animation for interactivity in the online degree program. While I'm not planning on being a games developer, I've learned a lot from my courses on developing solutions and managing projects.

As I get going along now, I'll be looking for a good job to open my career path. With a background in Psychology and some experience building and maintaining websites, I just need to build a good resumé and portfolio, then APPLY.

So much thanks to Dana for putting up with my focus on school projects the last few months. It has been an investment in our future that we will see pay off over the next few years.

I joke that with a Psychology degree I was on par with every football player out of college. Now, I think my resumé will stand out a little more.

1 comment:

Dana Brown Ritter said...

Yeah baby!!!!